Elementary EdTech Series - Personalized Learning and Stations - 30404
In this session, teachers will walk away with personalized learning strategies and tech tools to use in their individual and station rotation setups. By blending data, technology, and bite-sized learning chunks, students can experience a more personalized learning environment as they begin to close their learning gaps. We will also discuss how this changes the teacher's role in the classroom from "sage on the stage" to learning coach.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Multiselect, Inline Choice, and Match Table Grid - Online
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- GT Update - Math on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Mathematics Classroom
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 2
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual