Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) Virtual - 30382
Nature and Needs is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this virtual course, participants will learn about the cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics of gifted students. This session will consist of a three-hour live Zoom meeting and approximately three hours of individual outside work. This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
This session will consist of a 3-hour live Zoom meeting and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 57
Registration Deadline 6/6/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Nature & Needs
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/6/2023 9:00 am
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Equation Editor, Text Entry, Drag and Drop, and Hot Spot - Online
- Book Study Wrap-Up - The Last Chapter - The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors
- Diving Deeper into the Instructional Cycle: Enhancing Your Teaching with Rich and Relevant Planning
- Making Sense of Problem Situations in Math
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Sun, Earth, and Moon: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success
- Teaching Geography with Primary Sources and Picture Books
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual