Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) Jam Session Virtual - 30349
Did you join us for Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) and have questions or want to think or talk more about what you learned? Join us for our CSI Jam Session on January 9. Bring your questions, success stories, ideas, or concerns -- or just come to listen and learn with your brilliant colleagues! Re-imagining our work is difficult -- let's think through it together!
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists
Must have attended the Connecting Standards to Instruction session on July 15, 2022.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 94
Registration Deadline 1/6/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Kathy Clapsaddle lead4ward
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 1/9/2023 3:30 pm
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Dyslexia Leadership Collaborative 2022-2023 - Virtual
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Principal Synergy Network
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (ESC Region 11)
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (Lake Dallas ISD)