Math Workshop University - 30338
At Math Workshop University, participants will immerse themselves in the three structures of Math Workshop discussed in the book "Math Workshop" by Jennifer Lempp. These three full days of face-to-face learning will help support K-5 math teachers in planning and implementing Math Workshop in their classrooms. Math Workshop University will provide experiences to deepen the learning of number sense routines, rich math tasks, focus lessons, guided math, learning stations, and reflections.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 6
Registration Deadline 1/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/5/2022 9:00 am
- All Aboard Check-in for Early Childhood - Virtual
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Parent Advisors: A Face-to-Face Networking Opportunity
- Enhance Your Interest Areas in Early Childhood
- Prepping for Success: Unit Internalization Gardening - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - VIRTUAL - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual