Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation - 30247
Come learn how to write an FIIE that will be meaningful in the creation of a student's IEP! In this session, we will watch the TEA recorded webinar, "Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation," and engage in meaningful activities and discussion surrounding the webinar. This session will provide guidance for writing compliant and effective impact and need statements related to the student's disability to create the Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) statements, which lead to the development of an appropriate individualized education program (IEP).
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Core-selective Evaluation Process (C-SEP) Series
- Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians - Virtual
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - In-person
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - Virtual - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)