GoTeach11 Phase 2 Portfolio Artifacts Fall 2022 Online - 30222
GoTeach11 candidates will reflect, refine, and grow in key areas aligned to Texas Teacher Evaluation & Support System (TTESS) dimensions. Teachers will self-select areas of focus and gather evidence throughout their student teaching or internship to create artifacts that help demonstrate proficient teaching practices.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Completion of GoTeach11 Phase 1 training and acceptance of a job (teaching internship) or clinical teaching assignment.
Seats Left 168
Registration Deadline 8/30/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lance Silva ESC Region 11, Rebecca Wilder ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 7/28/2022 5:30 pm
- GoTeach11 Fundamentals of Teaching
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Content Methods 2023 - 2024 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Digital Learning - 2023-2024 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Orientation - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Classroom Management - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Fundamental Five Book Study - 2023-2024 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Orientation 2023-2024 - Online
- GoTeach11: Phase 1 Field-Based Experiences - Online
- Mastering the Science of Teaching Reading: Online Learning Academy - Online
- UTeach/GoTeach11: UTA Orientation and Bridge Course - Online