Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations Virtual - 30192
Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations is the first of six training opportunities developed to assist school districts and charter schools in areas regarding dyslexia and related disorders. In this course, participants will learn how students acquire reading skills, why some students struggle in reading, the definition and characteristics of dyslexia, and how to know whether dyslexia is the cause of a student's reading difficulties.
Charter School Personnel, Dyslexia Interventionist, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 6/1/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Beth Hewett ESC Region 11, Marci Harkins ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Instructional Specialist Dyslexia
Offered Again On
- 6/1/2023 8:30 am
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Emotional Literacy and Controlling Anger - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development- Problem Solving - Virtual
- Co-Teaching with Dr. Wendy Murawski
- Conscious Discipline
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia)
- ESC Region 11 Dyslexia Therapist Training - Cohort 1 - Year 2
- Explicit Instruction
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- The Power of Music and Relationships: Supporting Young Learners - Virtual