ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face) - 30152
With a goal to increase the number of certified ESL teachers who will effectively deliver instruction to English language learners, this training will provide participants with the research foundation and content addressed in the domains and competencies of the ESL Supplemental (154) TExES examination. As part of the development of an understanding of second-language acquisition and the challenges facing the Emergent Bilingual (EB) student, best practices for effective instruction will be shared. Test-taking tips and techniques will also be shared.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher Certification Candidate, Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Amp It Up!
- Amp It Up! - Online
- Amplify Reading - Cracking the Code in the Phonics Progression
- Book Clubs and Lit Circles: Setting Up Choice Reading in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Writing across Genres in Secondary ELAR (6-12)