Alphabetics for Emerging Dual Language Learners - 30144
Join us to learn how to build a strong early literacy foundation in the bilingual/dual language classroom. Come and explore meaningful practices to teach young emergent bilingual students what they need to know in the areas of print concepts, phonological awareness, and alphabet knowledge.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Internalization with Intentionality
- Blended Learning 2.0 - Integrating ChatGPT for Advanced Blended/Personalized Learning Educators
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Unlocking the Science of Reading in the Spanish Biliteracy Classroom