Alphabetics for Emerging Dual Language Learners Virtual - 30144
Join us to learn how to build a strong early literacy foundation in the bilingual/dual language classroom. Come and explore meaningful practices to teach young emergent bilingual students what they need to know in the areas of print concepts, phonological awareness, and alphabet knowledge.
Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 34
Registration Deadline 8/23/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Paola Pineda ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 10 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course
- Early Childhood: The Power of Print - Virtual
- ELPS: From Theory to Practice in Elementary Classrooms
- ELPS: From Theory to Practice in Secondary Classrooms
- Instructional Strategies for Early Emergent Bilingual Learners - Virtual
- Literature + Math + Art for Young Learners - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - VIRTUAL - Virtual