Current and New Campuses:: Effective Schools Framework Overview and Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2022-2023 - 30029
Participants will engage in a refresh of the Effective Schools Framework (ESF) and Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) format. The session will provide a high-level overview and develop the participants' understanding of the Effective Schools Framework, the Targeted Improvement Plan, and the Targeted Improvement Plan evaluation rubric. At the end of the session, participants will have begun to develop a strong plan that will guide the improvement of student outcomes on the campus.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals
Current ESF Focused Support Grant or 2022-2023 Comprehensive Engaged Campuses
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session
- CTE - Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners and Educators
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- Frontline Education Platform Overview - Virtual
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader 101
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers