Communicating with Canvas Webinar Virtual - 29998
Join this session to discover Canvas tips and tricks for communicating with students and parents. We will discuss the role of observers in Canvas, the Canvas inbox, the homepage, and module organization as well as how Canvas' new analytics and reports can be utilized in conversations with students and parents.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 49
Registration Deadline 9/13/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 9/13/2022 4:00 pm
- Accelerated Learning: Beyond the Barriers - Virtual
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Fostering a Thinking Culture in Social Studies
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Assignments - Virtual
- Math Mentoring Network: Learning Experiences for Early Career Educators
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teaching in the Fast Lane: Accelerated Learning with Active Learning