Understanding and Analyzing the Secondary ELAR TEKS (6-12) - 29969
In this session, participants will learn how to analyze the seven strands of the Secondary ELAR TEKS and understand how the strands are interconnected. We will dive into unpacking the student expectations (SEs) and using the SEs to drive planning and instruction. Please make sure to bring a technology device. Resources and artifacts for the session will be digital.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 22
Registration Deadline 5/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Brittany Kosumsuriya ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Instructional Content Coach ELAR
Offered Again On
- 5/31/2023 8:30 am
- 7/10/2023 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Amp It Up! - Online
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS - From Desmos Calculator to STAAR New Item Types
- Look Who's Talking? Promoting Student Discourse in Secondary Math
- Math at your Fingertips - Tactile Learning for Grades 6-12 (at Northwest ISD)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Uniting All Voices
- What Success Continues to Look Like When General and Special Education Collaborate - Virtual