Understanding and Analyzing the Secondary ELAR TEKS (6-12) - 29969
In this session, participants will learn how to analyze the seven strands of the Secondary ELAR TEKS and understand how the strands are interconnected. We will dive into unpacking the student expectations (SEs) and using the SEs to drive planning and instruction. Please make sure to bring a technology device. Resources and artifacts for the session will be digital.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Creating Thinkers Instead of Test Takers
- Extended Follow-Up: Helping Students Improve Their Self-Regulation: 75 Instructional Activities - Virtual
- Getting the Most out of Desmos in Secondary Math - Making Your Own Activities and Using Computation Layer
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Teaching with Document Based Questions (DBQs): Follow-Up/Next Steps - Going from Good to Great