CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - 29938
The Blended Learning Package offered by CPI is for participants who require the Full or Refresher Training. Participants will complete a series of online modules and then complete their training at ESC Region 11 in person (face-to-face portion of the training). Participants will be trained to recognize the warning signs that often precede student escalation into crisis, learn verbal de-escalation techniques, and practice techniques to provide for student safety and security. Participants must complete all exercises and demonstrate the required competency in this workshop to receive certification from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI).
Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Paraprofessionals
You must be an employee of a Region 11 LEA to attend. Participants from outside the Region 11 service area will not be able to attend.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 6
Registration Deadline 5/25/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michael Tucker ESC Region 11, Susan Key ESC Region 11, Christi Perkins ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
For assistance contact:
SpEd Instructional Specialist
Offered Again On
- 6/1/2023 8:30 am
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development- Problem Solving - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development-Social Skills and Friendships - Virtual
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- Special Education Directors - 2023 Summer Synergy Collaboration
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- Universal Design for Learning
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual