STAAR Redesign for Science, Grades 3-5 - 29926
This face-to-face session will offer professional learning on important features of the new STAAR redesign for science (grades 3-5). Participants will experience new test items and receive additional guidance for best practices to promote student success on new STAAR item types.
Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1
Registration Deadline 9/29/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Monica Amyett ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/29/2022 12:30 pm
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL for Co-Teaching Teams
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- Section 504 Professional Development Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Texas Home Learning (THL) ELAR Cadre
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators