STAAR Redesign for Science, Grades 3-5 - 29926
This face-to-face session will offer professional learning on important features of the new STAAR redesign for science (grades 3-5). Participants will experience new test items and receive additional guidance for best practices to promote student success on new STAAR item types.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Legal Updates: What Can We Learn? Series - Virtual
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series
- Section 504 Professional Learning Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT