Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3) - 29775
Children with healthy social-emotional skills are more likely to succeed in school, work, and life. The Pyramid Model is a framework of evidence-based practices for promoting young children's healthy social and emotional development. In Module Three of this three-part series, teachers will identify strategies to provide individualized and intensive interventions to the very small number of children with persistent challenges. Topics include the form and function of behavior, family-centered interventions, and skill-building.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers, Paraprofessionals
This session is intended for early childhood educators. Participants are strongly encouraged to attend Modules 1 and 2 before attending this module.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 12
Registration Deadline 2/22/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 2/22/2023 9:00 am
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Dyslexia Leadership Collaborative 2022-2023 - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In-Person
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course) - Online
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual