IEP to Action - 29704
Join us as we explore the process, readiness, and supporting content standards and the roles they play in instruction. Kathy Clapsaddle, Special Education Consultant for Lead4Ward, will guide us as we engage in Case Study practice, gather meaningful PLAAFP data, analyze the content of the long strands and strategies to support learning around the content, develop meaningful IEP goals, and explore collaborative and student-driven progress monitoring.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors
Connecting standards to instruction is a prerequisite to attending this session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course)
- Introduction to an IEP
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- TREC Talks - Spring 2023 - Virtual
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual