Introduction to an IEP - 29672
Have you ever wondered, "What is an IEP?" or "What do I do with an IEP?" This session will help you understand the components of an Individualized Education Program (IEP) and how important they are for guiding instruction, providing supports and services, and helping students with disabilities be successful in their learning. General and special education teachers will understand their role in implementing IEPs and be provided resources to support them in the future.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Introduction to an IEP
- North Texas Canvas User Group
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Palo Pinto
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- The Paraprofessional's Handbook for Effective Support in Inclusive Classrooms - Online
- TREC Talks - November 2023 - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual