2022-2023 Connecting, Collaborating, and Caputuring! - 29615
During this ongoing learning series, participants will connect, collaborate, and capture information for students with disabilities. This session will be offered face-to-face at ESC Region 11 and virtually via Zoom. Please register for the appropriate location where you would like to participate.
This session is for the superintendent appointed Special Education Director for the LEA and/or their designee.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2022-2023 Virtual Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education New Leaders Meeting - Virtual
- End-of-Year State and Federal Requirements for Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- HB 4545 Revisited - Virtual
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades 6-8
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2022-2023
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Spanish Spelling Bee