STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 - Algebra 1 - 29568
This session will offer face-to-face professional development that will outline important features of the new STAAR redesign for the upcoming school year for mathematics, grades 6 through Algebra 1. Participants will experience new test items and receive additional guidance for rigor and instructional best practices to promote student success on these new math STAAR item types.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1
Registration Deadline 9/29/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Rebecca Ramirez ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/29/2022 1:00 pm
- 10/27/2022 1:00 pm
- (Virtual) TIER: Restorative Practices - Virtual
- Observation and Feedback 101 - Leadership Academy Network (Stand-alone)
- Online GT 30 CORE - Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual