Learning AMPLIFied: A Look into Unit and Lesson Internalization Using Amplify Resources - 29535
This session is designed for elementary, K-5 teachers, coaches, and administrators using Amplify. In this session, participants will learn to internalize both the unit and lessons. Through the internalization, participants will deep dive into the components of the units and lessons to fully understand the process of planning engagement with high-quality instructional materials.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (3-5 ELAR)
- Canvas 101 Lite (Summer 2022) - Online
- Discovery Education Experience - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- TEKS Resource System Mini Conference
- TEKS Resource System Overview
- Using Text Sets to Think Like a Historian: Texas History