Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 1 - Online Calculators (@ Mansfield ISD) - 29511
What can online graphing calculators really do? Applications like Desmos are dynamic platforms that allow and encourage student creativity visually in mathematics. Teachers will explore the features of the Desmos and the various free resources that are available to you and your students. This session is paired with Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities will be offered in the afternoon. You are welcome to register for one or both! This session will be held at Mansfield ISD Performing Arts Center/Professional Development Building located at 1110 W Debbie Ln, Mansfield, TX 76063.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching
- Math Mentoring Network: Learning Experiences for Early Career Educators
- Moving from Theory to Action: TEKS Resource System and Texas Instructional Leadership
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Complementary Angles Podcast Asynchronous Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System Mini Conference
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual