State Performance Plan (SPP) Indicator 13: Overview for Data Collection - 29433
Districts and charters in Texas will be required to report data on State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) 13: Effective Transition. This is a 100-percent compliance indicator. The designated participants should be familiar with high school transition and IEP development. This virtual overview will provide the LEA or SSA with an overview of the key elements of SPP Indicator 13, data collection tools, and submission requirements. The data collection window opens for SPPI-13 on April 1, 2022.
Charter School Personnel, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Teacher - Special Education
Headphones for your computer during the webinar are optimal; A microphone or web camera is optional. If you register within 48 hours of the webinar, please contact email@example.com to receive the registration email which will contain the webinar link and password. For questions, please contact Carla Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia (2023-2024)
- North Texas Canvas User Group
- Scottish Rite for Children (SRC) Build: A K-1 Early Reading Intervention
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- TexQuest: Build Family Connections with TexQuest Digital Resources - Virtual
- The Paraprofessional's Handbook for Effective Support in Inclusive Classrooms - Online
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual