Canvas for Beginners - 29421
Participants will learn the basics of Canvas, including how to get started; how to organize their online classrooms with modules; and the basics of assignments, quizzes, and discussions. This session is for those who are new to Canvas. Come ready to start building your online classroom.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Fraction Models, Number Line, and Graphing - Online
- BOOK STUDY: The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors
- ELAR Strategies That Support Digital Learning in the Classroom
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Uniting All Voices
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual