Effective Instructional Strategies - 29420
Are you looking for ways to maximize learning in your classroom? Do you have the strategies to help your students become independent, strategic learners? In this session, participants will learn how to maximize learning in the classroom with various instructional strategies. We will explore instructional strategies that meet and honor student needs and tap into students' academic capabilities. Join us as we look at a range of strategies proven to help move student learning forward.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 9/19/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Monica Alsaker ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 9/20/2022 9:00 am
- 10/18/2022 9:00 am
- (In-Person) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- Bite-Size Summer Learning: Inclusion IEPs, Oh My!
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- TREC Talks - Fall 2022 - Virtual
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual