Effective Instructional Strategies - 29420
Are you looking for ways to maximize learning in your classroom? Do you have the strategies to help your students become independent, strategic learners? In this session, participants will learn how to maximize learning in the classroom with various instructional strategies. We will explore instructional strategies that meet and honor student needs and tap into students' academic capabilities. Join us as we look at a range of strategies proven to help move student learning forward.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Ethics in School Counseling - Virtual
- IEP to Action
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Principal Synergy Network
- TREC Talks - Fall 2022 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - Spring 2023 - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual