(Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only) - 29402
(Only the primary point of contact/team lead needs to register) The multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS) framework can be considered the umbrella for other support systems, such as data-based individualization (DBI), response to intervention (RtI), and positive behavior intervention and supports (PBIS). Through MTSS, schools identify students in need of additional support and provide them with evidence-based interventions to reduce academic and behavioral gaps. MTSS Essentials One provides an overview of MTSS and guides participants through establishing a problem-solving team, components of implementation, and the importance of ongoing professional development and support. MTSS teams should consist of a school leader, data analyst, Reading/Math (R/M) content specialist or coach, a counselor, an interventionist (R/M), and special programs facilitator (SPED, EL).
Schedule & Location
Principals, Assistant Principals, Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
Registrant must be seeking to train a MTSS Team. The session is not designed for individual participants. Space is limited. The deadline to register is June 8, 2022. Training dates will be June 22nd-23rd. The session facilitator will contact registrants once registration is full to make arrangements for registering their team.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Accountability Series: CCMR
- Accountability Series: Graduation
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online