Creating Thinkers Instead of Test Takers - 29400
During the next school year, students will experience the online version of our STAAR test with the new test item types. These question formats offer an amazing chance to create learning opportunities for our students that encourage and enhance critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. This series will walk participants through each new item type and provide instructional strategies for teachers that will support the academic rigor of STAAR. Educators will finish this series with tools to take directly into the classroom.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
device with internet capabilities
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Authentic Review for Social Studies
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) In Secondary Math and Science
- Enhancing Instruction through Effective Formative Assessments in Grades 6-12 ELAR
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Teaching American History: Slavery and the Constitution - ALTERNATE LOCATION
- Understanding and Analyzing the ELAR TEKS (K-12)
- Using Canvas in Math Classrooms - Online
- Using Canvas in Science Classrooms - Online