Creating Thinkers Instead of Test Takers - 29400
During the next school year, students will experience the online version of our STAAR test with the new test item types. These question formats offer an amazing chance to create learning opportunities for our students that encourage and enhance critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. This series will walk participants through each new item type and provide instructional strategies for teachers that will support the academic rigor of STAAR. Educators will finish this series with tools to take directly into the classroom.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
device with internet capabilities
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Discovery Education Experience for Emergent Bilingual Students 6-12
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: 2-Color Counters - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Technology Leadership Academy
- TexQuest: Support STEM Learning with Gale Resources for Secondary - Virtual