What to do with Substance Abuse and Dual Dx Challenges in Teens - CPE Credit Only - 29147
This session is intended to assist counselors in identifying and referring teens with substance abuse and mental health challenges. We will look at what it is and not, levels of care and treatment options, and how to connect families to providers to get kids the help they need.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accountability Series: CCMR
- Accountability Series: Graduation
- Human Trafficking - CPE Credit Only
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA) - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit (LPC Credit Only)
- Planning for the New School Year - CPE Credit Only - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only