Child Development - 29141
This training will briefly explore child development theory and practices and the typical sequence of child development. Our guest presenter, Brenda Bush, will help teachers understand the typical sequence of child development so teachers can identify a child's learning needs and/or determine when a referral is warranted for a possible disability. Learners will discuss and develop strategies for teaching proper development in all domain areas.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers, Paraprofessionals
recommended for Early Childhood Special Education teachers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Collection Development for Beginners
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- Conscious Discipline
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual