Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Emergent Literacy: Reading Domain Virtual - 29021
Join us on the Pre-K Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Emergent Literacy: Reading domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 38
Registration Deadline 3/23/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11, Heather Ward ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Reading Academies Cohort Leader
Offered Again On
- 3/23/2023 4:00 pm
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Camp Literacy: Aligning your Reading Block through the Science of Reading
- Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Technology Domain - Virtual
- Engaging Families in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- Pump Up Productivity in Centers!
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Strategies for Calming in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)