Blended Learning: The Basics - 29000
This one-day session will give you a firm foundation of the blended learning framework. You will come away with a definition of blended learning and an understanding of the elements and models of blended learning.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom: Because Smart Teachers Deserve Smart Tools (ChatGPT-specific session) - Virtual
- Discovery Education - What's New and Exciting?! - Virtual
- ELAR Strategies That Support Digital Learning in the Classroom
- Fraction Model and More! STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies for Grades 3-5 Math
- Literacy Strategies for Supporting Science and Engineering Practices
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 2
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online