Blended Learning: The Basics - 29000
This one-day session will give you a firm foundation of the blended learning framework. You will come away with a definition of blended learning and an understanding of the elements and models of blended learning.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Conference
- Amp It Up! - Virtual
- Discovery Education Experience - What's New and Exciting?! - Virtual
- Embracing a Panoramic View of Social Studies -- ALTERNATE LOCATION
- From Meets to Masters in Science (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Home on the Range K-5 Grade Teacher Workshop
- Inspiring Upstanders with the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 3
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online