Designing Modern Libraries for the Needs of Modern Students with Dr. Robert Dillon - 28986
Today's libraries have never lost their true mission as a welcoming place of wonder and care for students. Even with modern shifts that have added functions, libraries remain a sanctuary. This session looks to promote the best practices that can be used to support the needs of all students. Libraries should continue their mission of generating rich conversation, solution making, and joy in learning. All of this is accentuated through the intentional design of the space. Leave with ideas, resources, and next practices for your space.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Principals, Coordinators, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 1: State Assessment, Appraisals, FormWorks and PlanWorks Face-Face & Virtual
- Facilitating the IEP - Online
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS) Team Training
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Cooke County)
- TELPAS Success: Explicit Instruction for Vocabulary Development
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy: Dyslexia Foundations
- The Road to UDL