DE (Discovery Education) Chat (Spring 2022) - 28985
Join us for a monthly virtual chat covering all things Discovery Education! We will gather virtually on the second Wednesday of the month to share ideas about how educators can use Discovery Education to engage learners and keep you up to date on new additions to the DE platform.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course
- Building Relationships and Creating Supportive Environments - The Pyramid Model (Module 1)
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL for Co-Teaching Teams
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Explicit Instruction
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual