TexQuest: SIRS Discoverer across the Curriculum K-8 - 28971
SIRS Discoverer from ProQuest is a multidisciplinary database specifically designed for elementary and middle school learners (K-8). It can also have applications for high school English language learners or students with special learning needs. Researchers and educators will find content covering curriculum areas such as history, health, language arts, math, science, social studies, and technology. All newspaper, magazine, and reference book content is 100% full text, editorially selected, and indexed from more than 2,200 reliable, high-quality global sources.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - General Education, Coordinators, Directors, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Facilitating the IEP - Online
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- Instruction in an Inclusive Classroom with Dr. Sharon Azar - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Cooke County)
- TELPAS Success: Explicit Instruction for Vocabulary Development
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy: Dyslexia Foundations