Virtual MTSS Essentials 1: Tiered Support for Student Achievement [Registration ONLY] - 28942
The multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS) framework can be considered the umbrella for other support systems, such as data-based individualization (DBI), response to intervention (RtI), and positive behavior intervention and supports (PBIS). Through MTSS, schools identify students in need of additional support and provide them with evidence-based interventions to reduce academic and behavioral gaps. MTSS Essentials I provides an overview of MTSS and guides participants through establishing a problem-solving team, creating an MTSS plan, and developing an instructional program. This session is designed for campus MTSS teams to participate within a small cohort. MTSS teams should consist of a school leader, data analyst, Reading/Math (R/M) content specialist or coach, a counselor, an interventionist (R/M), and special programs facilitator (SPED, EL).
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Principals, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Directors
Registrant must be a campus or district administrator seeking to train an MTSS Team. The session is not designed for individual participants. Space is limited. The deadline to secure a spot for your team is March 11, 2022. ACTUAL Training dates will be March 31, 2022- April 1, 2022. The session facilitator will contact registrants once registration is full to make arrangements for registering their team.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training [Registration Only]
- Awesome P.E.
- Bite-Size Summer Learning: Inclusion IEPs, Oh My!
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- Introduction to an IEP
- Physical Education for Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Texas Dyslexia Academy: Dyslexia Foundations