Co-Planning for Co-Teaching - 28928
Successful co-teaching starts with collaboration between special and general education teachers. Join us as we explore the components of a well-developed lesson plan, how to adapt/modify learning tasks while maintaining rigor and relevance, and ways to engage both experts (general and special education teachers) in the planning process for the benefit of students.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Data Collection
- Dyslexia Leadership Collaborative 2022-2023 - Virtual
- IEP to Action - Jam Session - Virtual
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (Lake Dallas ISD)
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual