Co-Planning for Co-Teaching - 28928
Successful co-teaching starts with collaboration between special and general education teachers. Join us as we explore the components of a well-developed lesson plan, how to adapt/modify learning tasks while maintaining rigor and relevance, and the ways to engage both experts (general and special education teachers) in the planning process for the benefit of the students.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 5
Registration Deadline 7/14/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D,3B,4B,5B,4A,5D
Christi Perkins ESC Region 11, Monica Alsaker ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 11 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 7/15/2022 9:00 am
- 9/15/2022 9:00 am
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL: An Administrator's View - Virtual
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Sing. Play. Love.
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Fall 2022
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students