Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - 28923
This session focuses on developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) based on student data, drafting annual goals (academic and/or functional) and objectives (if appropriate), and collecting data for reporting progress. Participants will understand the importance of these components and how their alignment results in an appropriate and ambitious individualized education program for students receiving special education and related services. The intended audience for this training is special education teachers, related service providers, and any other professional staff responsible for drafting and/or contributing to a student's IEP.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
This training was created by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Statewide Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency with state and federal grants.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 6/19/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 5D,1B,1C & 1D,2B,2C,3B,4A,4B,5B
Emily Groomer ESC Region 11, Brandy Pustejovsky ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
For assistance contact:
Early Childhood Special Education Specialist
Offered Again On
- 6/19/2023 8:30 am
- 7/25/2023 8:30 am
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Schedules, Routines, Transitions, and Rules - Virtual
- Discovery Education - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Library Sessions You Might Have Missed
- Maximizing Student Success: Practical Application of the Section 504 Technical Assistance Guide for Educators
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual