Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - 28923
This session focuses on developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) based on student data, drafting annual goals (academic and/or functional) and objectives (if appropriate), and collecting data for reporting progress. Participants will understand the importance of these components and how their alignment results in an appropriate and ambitious individualized education program for students receiving special education and related services. The intended audience for this training is special education teachers, related service providers, and any other professional staff responsible for drafting and/or contributing to a student's IEP.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
This training was created by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Statewide Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency with state and federal grants.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 16
Registration Deadline 4/6/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 5D,1B,1C & 1D,2B,2C,3B,4A,4B,5B
Christi Perkins Region 11, Monica Alsaker ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/10/2023 9:00 am
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- Building Relationships and Creating Supportive Environments - The Pyramid Model (Module 1)
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Makerspaces and Design Thinking in the School Library
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (ESC Region 11)
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction
- Utilizing Accommodations in an Elementary Mathematics Classroom
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual