Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training - Winter 2022 - 28814
The Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) is an initial language training package that is used to teach communication skills rapidly to those with limited functional speech. PECS does not require lengthy prerequisite training and promotes communication in a social context. PECS begins with spontaneous actions and goes on to teach additional communicative functions such as responding to questions and commenting. The cost to attend for districts that have purchased the Instructional Solutions and Support Contract is $125; $250 for all others. The regular price for this workshop (if you registered directly from Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc.) is $429. ASHA Credit will be offered.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! New Teacher Academy Preview Day
- Conscious Discipline
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL: An Administrator's View - Virtual
- Facilitating the IEP - Online
- Focus on Nonfiction in the Library
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Wise County)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy: Dyslexia Foundations