Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training - Winter 2022 - 28814
The Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) is an initial language training package that is used to teach communication skills rapidly to those with limited functional speech. PECS does not require lengthy prerequisite training and promotes communication in a social context. PECS begins with spontaneous actions and goes on to teach additional communicative functions such as responding to questions and commenting. The cost to attend for districts that have purchased the Instructional Solutions and Support Contract is $200; $300 for all others. The regular price for this workshop (if you registered directly from Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc.) is $429. ASHA Credit will be offered.
Charter School Personnel, Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 41
Registration Deadline 1/6/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc. Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc.
Offered Again On
- 1/19/2022 8:00 am
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders' Meeting - Online
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Rock Your Read-Aloud for Early Childhood Educators - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- Texas Dyslexia Academy: Dyslexia Foundations - Virtual
- The Road to UDL
- Virtual Librarian PLN - December 2021 - Virtual