Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - 28751
This two-day session will focus on developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) based on student data, drafting annual goals (academic and/or functional) and objectives, and collecting data for reporting progress. It was developed for special education teachers, related service providers, and any other professional staff member responsible for drafting a student's Individual Education Program (IEP) and implementing it within a local education agency (LEA) environment. The content and materials are developed by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Child Development
- Data Collection - Virtual
- Elementary Blended-Learning Academy
- Introduction to an IEP
- Physical Education for Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators