Introduction to an IEP - 28740
Have you ever wondered, "What is an IEP?" or "What do I do with an IEP?" This session will help you understand the components of an Individualized Education Program (IEP) and how important they are for guiding instruction, providing supports and services, and helping students with disabilities be successful in their learning. General and special education teachers will understand their role in implementing IEPs and be provided resources to support them in the future.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL: An Administrator's View - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- New Teacher Academy for Students with Complex Needs
- Sing. Play. Love.
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Fall 2022
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual