R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Demystifying Word Problems - Numberless Word Problems for Grades 6-12 Online - 28699
This session is part of the R-1-1 Math Now professional learning opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides and Desmos Activity Builder. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the numeracy routine, Numberless Word Problems. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver Numberless Word Problems in both synchronous and asynchronous systems.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 68
Registration Deadline 5/16/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 10/15/2021 8:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Conference
- Candy Brown Holocaust and Human Rights Educator Conference -- The Power of Words
- Newsela Certification
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Demystifying Word Problems - Slow Reveal Graphs for Grades 6-12 - Online
- Secondary Math World Tour: From Numberless Word Problems to 3 Reads - a Gradual Release (@ Lake Dallas ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: Geometry Reimagined (@Mansfield ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: Geometry Reimagined (@Northwest ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: Math at your Fingertips - Algebra Tiles (@ Northwest ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: Using the 5 Practices for Math Discourse (@ Lake Dallas ISD)
- Vertical Alignment in the K-12 ELAR Writing Process