R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Demystifying Word Problems - Numberless Word Problems for Grades 6-12 Online - 28699
This session is part of the R-1-1 Math Now professional learning opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides and Desmos Activity Builder. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the numeracy routine, Numberless Word Problems. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver Numberless Word Problems in both synchronous and asynchronous systems.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 91
Registration Deadline 5/16/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/15/2021 8:00 am
- 2022 Texas Transition Fair for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing
- Enhancing Historical Thinking through Critical Conversations
- Exploring the Past, Imagining the Future with Frisco Heritage Museum (ALTERNATE LOCATION)
- LRE Ready, Set, Go: Reaching for the STAARS for 11th Grade--ALTERNATE LOCATION
- SOS for Social Studies - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Understanding the Federal Budget: Debt and Deficits