Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Elementary) - 28659
ESC Region 11 is excited to announce Social Thinking will present a series titled Five Concepts in Five Months. This series will start with a half-day, in-person event and continue with five monthly virtual sessions (1 hour). The virtual sessions will outline concepts such as Size of the Problem, Whole Body Listening, Expected and Unexpected Behaviors, and more! This session will be for elementary-level personnel.
Speech Therapists, Teacher - Special Education
Audience: SPED Specialist, SLPs, Behavior Specialists Important: You must attend the Face-to-Face session and all Five Monthly Live Zoom Sessions in order to receive credit for this event. Please email Michael Tucker or Katie Adams for the passcode to register for this session (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 5/18/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Think Social Publishing, Inc. Think Social Publishing, Inc.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 1/28/2022 9:00 am
- Introduction to Assistive Technology - Virtual
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Secondary)
- Speech-Language Pathology Summer Conference 2022 - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual
- Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation - Virtual
- Writing Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) and Developing Measurable Annual Goals - Virtual