ARD Administrator Training - Leading and Facilitating an ARD Meeting Online - 28561
This blended-learning course is designed to enable school administrators to lead and facilitate Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) committee meetings. This three-chapter course will focus on Special Education legal issues related to an ARD meeting, ARD development, and facilitating an environment where parents are equal partners in creating an individual education plan for a student.
Principals, Assistant Principals, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principal Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 9/16/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,3C,5D
April Whisenant ESC Region 11, Ivy Foss ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 9/9/2022 8:00 am
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Accountability Series: CCMR
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators - Virtual - Virtual
- Observation and Feedback 101 - Leadership Academy Network (Stand-alone)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online