ARD Administrator Training - Leading and Facilitating an ARD Meeting Online - 28561
This blended-learning course is designed to enable school administrators to lead and facilitate Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) committee meetings. This three-chapter course will focus on Special Education legal issues related to an ARD meeting, ARD development, and facilitating an environment where parents are equal partners in creating an individual education plan for a student.
Principals, Assistant Principals, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principal Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 34
Registration Deadline 12/1/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,3C,5D
April Whisenant ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 11/29/2021 8:00 am
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Beyond the Winter Blues: Grief and the Holidays - Virtual
- GoLead11 Principal Certification Program Mentors for 2020-2021 Candidates
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System