Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training - LPC Credit ONLY - 28551
TBRIÂ® is an attachment-based, trauma-informed intervention that is designed to meet the complex needs of vulnerable children. TBRIÂ® uses Empowering Principles to address physical needs, Connecting Principles for attachment needs, and Correcting Principles to disarm fear-based behaviors. While the intervention is based on years of attachment, sensory processing, and neuroscience research, the heartbeat of TBRIÂ® is connection. TBRIÂ® is designed for children from â€œhard places" such as abuse, neglect, and/or trauma. Because of their histories, it is often difficult for these children to trust the loving adults in their lives, which often results in perplexing behaviors. TBRIÂ® offers practical tools for parents, caregivers, teachers, or anyone who works with children, to see the â€œwhole child."
Counselors, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21
Registration Deadline 11/9/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Licensed Professional Counselor
Katharine Esser The Woman's Center
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 11/10/2021 9:00 am
- Beyond the Winter Blues: Grief and the Holidays - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Professional School Counselor Series: New Counselor Cohort
- The Intersection of Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Toolkit Tuesday (Self-Care) LPC ONLY - Virtual
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training - CPE Credit ONLY
- Wise County Counselor Cluster Meeting
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session -- For School and University Personnel Only - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only