SOS for Social Studies - 28536
So you have content, but are you are looking for ways to engage your students? In this session, you will learn how to access Discovery Education's research-based, SOS Instructional Strategies. SOS Instructional Strategies provide more than 100 ideas for incorporating content in meaningful, effective, and practical ways to help meet the needs of all of your students. Oh, and they're easy to use, too. Let Discovery Education's SOS Instructional Strategies come to the rescue!
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Technology/Technical Support Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Abydos 12-Day Summer Writing Institute
- Instruction in an Inclusive Classroom with Dr. Sharon Azar - Virtual
- Leveraging Canvas Conference Summer 2022
- Online: Deep Dive into Problem Solving: K-5 - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 1 - Online Calculators (@ Mansfield ISD)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Wise County)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations