Shining the Light on Literacy Supports in Discovery Education - 28519
With the goals of literacy being the ability to understand and to be understood, Discovery Education Streaming provides resources that support both comprehension and communication. Learn how to incorporate multi-modal resources and strategies to help your students build and strengthen these foundational reading, writing, and communication skills across all grade bands and in all subject areas. Presented by Kristy Vincent from Discovery Education. **This session will be offered on two different dates. You will only need to attend one session as the content will be the same each time.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Coordinators, Librarians, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - Virtual
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Hearing Screener Certification
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: EXPLICIT INSTRUCTION FOR VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- TexQuest: Digital Resources for K-5 Classrooms - Virtual