Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - 28348
Learn how the principles of gifted education can impact ALL students and help improve campus-wide performance, culture, and mental health.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Counselors, Principals, Principal Certification Candidate
Bring Charged Laptop
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- ELAR Instructional Leaders and Coaches Meeting (K-12)
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies: Supporting TEKS Integration
- Illuminate the Path Conference: Time for You to Shine (Voucher)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- Problem-Solving PLCs: Discovering the Power of Collective Solution-Focused Learning Communities
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Online Learning Series (Virtual) - Online