Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - 28348
Learn how the principles of gifted education can impact ALL students and help improve campus-wide performance, culture, and mental health.
Assistant Principals, Counselors, Principals, Principal Certification Candidate
Bring Charged Laptop
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 3
Registration Deadline 12/7/2021
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 10 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/7/2021 8:30 am
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Review & Update