Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2021-22 Virtual - 28216
Are you an SLP Lead in your district? Or a Coordinator for Speech and Language Services? This series of meetings is designed specifically to support Speech-Language Pathologists in Region 11 districts, SSAs, and charter schools. Together, we will collaborate and discuss research-based interventions, TEA guidance documents, state and federal compliance, and more. This series will be comprised of two face to face sessions and three virtual sessions throughout the year.
Please contact Katie Adams with questions at email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21
Registration Deadline 9/20/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Katie Adams, MS CCC-SLP ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 4 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- Building Blocks to Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC) Success: Blocks 1, 2 and 3
- How to Use Differential Reinforcement to Change Behavior
- New Speech-Language Pathology Academy 2021-22 - Virtual
- Statewide SLP Webinar #2: Practical Intervention Strategies and Materials for SLPs Serving English Learners with Language Impairment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #3: I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke: Stress Management for School SLPs in a Post-Pandemic World
- Statewide SLP Webinar #4: Approaches to Service Delivery for the School-Based SLP
- Statewide SLP Webinar #5: Speech Impairment (SI) Legal
- Statewide SLP Webinar #6: Social Pragmatic Communication Assessment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #7: Social-Pragmatic Communication Treatment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #8: Unique Speech-Language Therapy -- Wonderful Websites with Practical Therapy Tips