Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2021-22 - 28216
Are you an SLP Lead in your district? Or a Coordinator for Speech and Language Services? This series of meetings is designed specifically to support Speech-Language Pathologists in Region 11 districts, SSAs, and charter schools. Together, we will collaborate and discuss research-based interventions, TEA guidance documents, state and federal compliance, and more. This series will be comprised of two face-to-face sessions and three virtual sessions throughout the year.
Please contact Katie Adams with questions at email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Introduction to Assistive Technology - Virtual
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Elementary)
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Secondary)
- Speech-Language Pathology Summer Conference 2022 - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual
- Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation - Virtual
- Writing Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) and Developing Measurable Annual Goals - Virtual